Sunday, February 17, 2013

Review; Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick

  
To start, the packaging on this lipstick is absolutely adorable! It looks very chic and I love the Kate signature. Well, I may or may not have a slight obsession with Kate Moss so my opinion on this lipstick could be slightly biased. This is a very matte formula which is something I wouldn't normally see myself liking but because it's such a bright shade i think that the matte is good because it doesn't take any attention away from the lipstick.
As for pros and cons there are definitely a few.

Pros: The color is absolutely gorgeous, the packaging, it's reallyy pigmented, the smell may put some of you off because it is very strong but to me it smells good! (sort of like a tangerine-ish fruity smell)                                              Cons: If you have already dry lips they might just end up looking like the Sahara once you put this on and along with that it doesn't feel very good on the lips at all.

Rated out of 10 I would give this 7/10









Thank you for reading my blog<3 I hope I answered any questions you may have had! See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment