Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My first blog post!

Well hello there! My name is Lexi and I love all things fashion and beauty. I'm 15. I live in New York. No, not in the city although it's my favorite place in the whole world. Since this is my first ever blogpost (YAY), I thought i would let you guys know some things about me in case any of you were interested (which you probably weren't). Here's a list of maybe somewhat intriguing things about myself, I'm an extremely picky eater, although I like to believe that I'm a rather adventurous person, I have a huge imagination, I'm very intense when it comes to things I care about and I won't stop trying until I accomplish whatever task I have set in my mind, I'm a total perfectionist, when it comes to some things I'm ridiculously organized, I get stressed out easily and like to know what's happening at all times, I plan things out for months and years ahead and if something in my life doesn't go right I feel completely lost, my dream is to be a fashion stylist for shows and photo-shoots(I've been completely passionate about this since I was 9), once I get a word or phrase in my head I can't stop saying it for weeks (or until I find a new one), I'm obsessed with rose scented things, and last but most definitely not least, I own more clothes shoes and beauty products than 15 normal humans combined(do not try this at home). I get a lot of my inspiration from Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, "Confessions of a Shopaholic", fashion magazines, Lisa Eldridge, anything Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, the obvious Coco Chanel, Cecilia Cassini, Kate Moss, Karlie Kloss, Gucci Westman, etc... I believe strongly that class is beauty. God can I ever stop talking? No.. but I suppose that's all I have to say besides the fact that you'll definitely be hearing more from me very soon ;) if you choose to come back of course.  I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you all for reading my blog, you're truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment